Tuesday 12 July 2016

Shoe Size 4, so I will act that way just for an hour or two...

Whilst working on book 4 of The Play Series, I became distracted, thanks to snapchat. The saying act your age not your shoesize, well my feet are a size 4 and I'm happy with that.

Today's work went something like this...
Promotions

Then this...



Which resulted in me uploading it, now if you've ever looked at my Facebook author page, my Twitter or Instagram you'll know I have never been hip and down with the kids! I have never put my selfies up for people to see and the above is why, but today I did...




And then there was more I was just having a ball all on my own hahaha...

 rocking this look

Okay i really want a husky!

 Sultry look which was supposed to be evil i guess?!?


Okay craziness over... no more posing today - though I do need to sort out some kind of 'Authorish' picture. But where's the fun in that?

I'm not always in fantasy land when writing, sometimes, you just have to engage with your inner juvenile-self that is screaming to have fun

Oh and...FYI I have a jumper i slob around in when i'm working and IT IS CLEAN, i just wear/wash/wear/wash so you'll see me in it ALOT!!

Hope your day was as fun as mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment